Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Project 4: Lyrical Collage

For this collage I chose the song dream by Priscilla Ahn. The song is about childlike innocence and a dream like state. I wanted to have a picture of a girl on a swing, but for it to look like she is dreaming. The song talks about flying so I picked a photo of the sky and overlayed it on top of the photo of the girl on the tire swing so it would look ethereal. The song also talks about the "stars smiled down on me" so I put a picture of stars over top the photo and lowered the opacity to make it transparent. You could not really see the tree in the picture I chose, so I added a tree branch at the top of the photo and placed in under the layers of the clouds and the stars so it would blend with the original photo. To go along with the flying theme I also added silhouettes of birds to the photo. I chose the script because it complimented the ethereal feel of the collage.

No comments:

Post a Comment